Monday 30 August 2010

I'm obsessed with the mess that's america...

I've got the day off research today, as it is a bank holiday.  I'm slightly relieved seeing as I've spent the past two weeks making up solutions, and on friday someone told me I need to start again with a different polymer.  I was pretty gutted when I got told. Sadly I do still have to go and fold some clothes later on at Gap so it's not all fun and games.

To make it a not completely wasted rare day off, I've been shopping hitting up the charity shops in hammersmith.  I bought a cute little velvet skirt in one for 7 squids which I'm pretty happy with. 

At the moment I am pretty obsessed with Marina from Marina and the Diamonds.  I've been wanting a Letterman jacket for ages, and I found this picture of her and now I want one even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment